Booking.com

Thursday, June 29, 2017

#Parenting might not be a walk in the parc


I have written a lot about how being a parent is a joke.  I actually thing it still is.  These little aliens only need milk and a soccer ball and a field to burn off energy.

Some insist on "Mom or dad, help me with my homework". To this day, I still fail to understand ehy teachers send homework for the parents. Do you not know that we send the kids to you because we hate homework?

Then of course, that call comes.  "Madame Martha, your daughrer is going to receive a mefal today.  The whole thing will be 2 to 3 hours".

Denis calls this TUPID.  Are you frankly expecting parents to drop their work and show up and hang around for 3hrs to see their kid get a sully paper because she just whooped off some other kids whose parents allowed this TUPID?

Fine. We need an agreement of some sort.
Martha Leah Nangalama
Her Royal Highness, Princess of Bududa.

No comments:

Post a Comment