Saturday, May 13, 2017

VIDEO: You paid to see #EddyKennzo and got no goodies - #Uganda


So you paid your 10,000 to watch Kenzo perform at Cricket grounds?

So you spent money fuelling your vehicle to be at the venue in time and cheer the golden boy of Africa?

So you slept out angered your wife because you had to attend the show. For doing that she has not given you "some" for close to a month?

Why not copy us? I waited after you had paid for the show, suffered in the rain and endured that horrible body odour of disco regulars.

I then walked to the main man in the crew who gave me a recorded CD of the concert at 3000. I watched it with my very beautiful cheerful and gorgeous wife. I then sold it to Tim at 20,000 because the cameras showed him while at stage hugging Kenzo.

Now my wife is pregnant with twins and I saw everything than you even saw.

Then hear this, whereas you could not play back while watching live, and while Kenzo could not repeat for you a verse that he sang while you were in the toilet, I could pause everything and rewind if I wanted.

Teka sente wolaba!

DENIS WABUYI

GHETTO KIDS DANCE COMPETITION _ SITYA LOSS by EDDY KENZO (Swalz)

GHETTO KIDS DANCE COMPETITION _ SITYA LOSS by EDDY KENZO (Swalz)

No comments:

Post a Comment