Booking.com

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Mary's song...My Spirit rejoices in God my saviour - #Christian



I was Christened Anglican. Raised Roman Catholic and I am a committed Christian.

I just never understood the difference between Anglican and Roman Catholic.  One allows priests to get married and the other does not allow priests to get married but allows them to rape alter boys.

Every time religion becomes contentious; I just return to Jesus' teachings.
I am not a Christian because I was Christened.  I am a Christian because Christ chose me.  

He really had no choice.  I promised to be true and carry the cross.

Then the bad days when I yell "why have you abandoned me?".  Cry and sob and in the silence, I hear it "I have never abandoned you and just shut up and listen for I am all around you".  

I do not think this guy even knows how life works.  I wanna hear your voice.  I wanna see your face.  I wanna hear you say "I am here".  Why are you always away when I need a good talk?  My people are eating termites and you do not think we need a conversation?

Then back to my childhood Novena to Mother.  I get horrible night terrors and have learned to turn to our mother to chase the monsters away.  It really works.  What a mother.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother;
to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment