Booking.com

Friday, April 14, 2017

#KUBONABONA BY #REXY OFFICIAL VIDEO - People in #Uganda are suffering





Kubonabona
In Uganda we are suffering, people are suffering
Us on the ground are suffering; we come from many problems and we
suffer
In Uganda we are suffering; people are suffering
Us on the ground are suffering; we come from hard lives and we are suffering
In Uganda we are suffering; people are suffering
We come from hard times and we are suffering; us on the groung are
suffering
People have sent me and if you talk to me I am the last one you can
talk to
Because things have changed; I am not lying, things have become very
hard
All the prices of basic necessities have jumped up
Even the educated ones cannot find jobs
You find a lawyer on a bicycle for a taxi
I am not lying, things are pain me
In Uganda we suffer; people are suffering
Because we do not even have a chance to fight in court
Take us as you see us; Things hurt us but we are silent
In Uganda we are suffering; people are suffering
Us on the ground are suffering; we come from hard times and we suffer
In Uganda we are suffering; people are suffering
Us on the ground are suffering; we come from hard times and we are
suffering
For God and My country, me I took that to mean it is Uganda for all of
us
The Pearl of Africa, I took Uganda as one for all of us
It is for the ones who can make it, those who can make it
We sit and watch while they beat people up; we sit and watch people
being imprisoned
Tear gas and the guns ah ah
If you think I am lying, go to a hospital and say you have no money and
you will see how you are treated
In Uganda we are suffering, people are suffering; us on the ground are
suffering
We come from tough times and we are suffering, people are suffering
…etc…
Do not misunderstand me eh..Do not take me wrongly, eh
I was sent and this is what they sent me to tell you and I have delivered
the message



…………..the rest repeats pretty well
everything above………………enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment