Friday, April 28, 2017

Baby gets her Driver License at age 16 in New Brunswick #Canada


It has been a very stressful week.  Of course the school work had to be done and the preparation for the tournament (Big one this weekend). I had told my sister and my few very close friends that our baby was gonna take her written Driver Exam today.

You people have no idea.  In Canada, USA and Europe, the driving age is 16yrs and the normal birth day for a kid making 16 is a car.  It then becomes group think (peer pressure).

Anyhow, so she did get it.  Rebecca likely pumped her up and so did Andrew.  I was like "at age 16 I could not even comb my own hair so spare me".

Our children (all of us) are growing up in a very fast paced society.  Parents and guardians need to be constantly aware of what their kids are doing and who they are hanging around with.

Congratulations Natasha.  This weekend is gonna be tough for you and your buddies but Moncton team will rule at those Atlantic games and we will happily welcome you medal or no medal.

Martha Leah Nangalama
Moncton, Canada
http://nangalama.blogspot.com/2016/04/a-child-can-write-better-than-ugandan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment