Tuesday, March 28, 2017

#Uganda police arrested innocent people in Kaweesi death - Wamala's wife @IGPUganda @PoliceUg


I think police will do anything to try and connect Wamala's case to Kaweesi's murder.
I have tried to get justice through a force infiltrated by corrupt officers and criminals and I await to see how they are going to connect a man who was earlier arrested on an old CRB in relation to the suspects murder by the professional standard unit.
The charges were professional misconduct leading to the death of a suspect. I am really up for these games. I am just urging Kale Kayihura to stop this witch hunt.
The force mismanaged my husband's case and were not willing to back down. I am beginning to think that Kayihura's aim is not to work with the president but the criminals the president was talking about in an attempt to deny us Justice.
The name of the person being held is Twesigye Enock but he is not from Sembabule. They are trying to confuse everyone so that they can plant this on him nicely without us making noise. But we have known since the day he was arrested. He is the Guy who apprehended Ssali, the dead suspect and brought him to Kampala and handed him over to police in Bukasa.
The day the suspect died in police custody, Enock had not seen Ssali in 2 days. The funny thing is that the officer who was in charge of  Bukasa police station the night Ssali died has also been arrested and is in police custody over the suspect's murder.
Enock was never involved in Wamala's murder investigation. Enock only assisted Joseph Patrick Segujja in the pursuit because they needed someone who knew the area and Enock was based in Gomba at that time.
Enock is now based on Mitiyana Road.  I wish Kayihura and his group of crooks luck. I have waited 5 years and I am still waiting.
Elizabeth Wamala


Peril of Africa

Uganda police arrested innocent people in Kaweesi death - Wamala's wife - Peril Of Africa

I think police will do anything to try and connect Wamala's case to Kaweesi's murder. I have tried to get justice through a force infiltrated by corrupt officers and criminals and I await to see how they are going to connect a man who was earlier arrested on an old CRB in relation to the suspects murder by the professional standard unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment