Saturday, March 11, 2017

#Uganda govt spies on Facebook - #UPDF



I recently shared a story about Major. Ronald Iduuli and his persecution by UPDF.  Naturally, I knew that someone in the Uganda government or UPDF was going to follow up.  As a matter of fact every time I share a story related to UPDF or the Great Lakes Region security, I get calls, texts and WhatsApp.  

What a bunch of idiots!  Do these people think that this information comes from the Uganda government labeling me as a spy?  Do they not know how many people within the government leak out this information and one does not need to be in government to now get information?

http://nangalama.blogspot.com/2017/03/uganda-govt-spies-on-facebook-updf.html

So when I received calls, I SMS back of course because these imbeciles have no idea of timezones so they call while I am sleeping.  As I SMS, I know very well that my calls and SMS are intercepted and this should be rather obvious that I do not respond because I know the intended recipient is getting the message but rather for the interceptor to know that I AM NOT AFRAID.  

Take your Uganda Airlines and come find me.  Now all your friends in the army know who you are working for.  Do you not think that Ugandans now know about the fishing expeditions to lure dissenters into your lair so that you can go get them, torture them, maim them and or kill them?

The real Iduuli is not intimidatable either and if you try that, then I wish you the best of luck because the story is now Global and global it shall remain.

Martha Leah Nangalama
Moncton, Canada








No comments:

Post a Comment