Wednesday, March 22, 2017

#Uganda govt recruiting a reserve force to counter #AprilRevolution @IGPUganda @PoliceUg



Timestamps are AST (Halifax Canada time) GMT -4

I warn all Ugandans to resist from joining any rebel groups and to also avoid being recruited by this regime which is in its evening hour.  Your children shall be killed.  We are tired of crying.

[22/03, 2:39 p.m.] Have you got any information about government recruiting goons secretly to form what they call a reserve force?

I stumbled upon a lady registering people today morning.

[22/03, 2:40 p.m.] Martha Leah Nangalama: No idea. Let them go ahead. The killers are their own.

[22/03, 2:40 p.m.] When you take a closer look at that lady, I managed to steal a shot from a distance

[22/03, 2:42 p.m.] That form is for Rubaga division, and it has something like Former Aux force, SPC

Martha Leah Nangalama
Moncton, Canada
I protect all my sources and clear my phone and computers every hour.

http://nangalama.blogspot.com/2017/03/uganda-govt-recruiting-reserve-force-to.html


No comments:

Post a Comment