Booking.com

Friday, March 17, 2017

Kaweesi: Gen. @IGPUganda #Kayihura Still Inspector General of Police





When our late Andrew Kafweesi defended chemical Ali Gen. Kayihorror.  I bet Kayihura will do a more thorough investigation when Leah Nangalama gets killed which is will happen but yet you all who praise thugs do not see that when you die we celebrate.  Let me go buy a six pack to celebrate with all the widows who lost their husbands and the kids who are now orphans.

May not he rest in peace.  BUT Kayihura better be very careful and not die.  I would miss him terribly.  My life would crash for who else would I have in Uganda to hold wonderful conversations with?  He has not called me in a while though.  In like never.

Martha Leah Nangalama

Moncton, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment