Wednesday, February 1, 2017

#UWC #PearsonCollege #Canada KIT (Keep In Touch)

I have no idea where to even begin.

I greet you all in the name of love and peace.

The family in Moncton, New Brunswick Canada is well.  We are well.

My family and elders in Uganda are also well despite living under a very despotic regime.

It is very hard for me to write this KIT given what is going on.  The world had enough problems but to be singled out for religion or country of origin has thrown a brick into my face.

My friends who follow what I write about Africa already know that I was immensed in the politics of
The Great Lakes of Africa (read Lake Victoria).

I am still with Exxonmobil and this will not change.

The Social Justice and Human Rights Advocacy is all voluntary and so is the news reporting and writing.

We are making a very big mistake to think that USA will stop at 90 days or 120 pr 180.  How can we be so many and not stand up in solidarity?

The beauty of Canada is us.  My children are a cross between France and Uganda but Canadians so we frankly are in shock about what is going on now with the totalitarian discrimination against immigrants.

I intend to attend the August reunion (or else Raju might never talk to me again) and only have to confirm with the 4 girls according to their summer job plans.  One is at UPEI, one is at UofT and two are in Moncton.

Martha Leah Nangalama (Nangi)

We are in this fight together.  If you can spare some minutes, check me out on all key social media.  I have a blog and I write for a news site in Uganda but I am on Twitter and everywhere as me.  In the meantime, please my friends in EU and USA, take a look at how two kids are being held in Uganda (2yrs now) and EU / USA still keep sending money to Uganda.  Have you lost your minds?  The money never even reaches the people you think you are helping.

http://nangalama.blogspot.com/2017/02/uwc-pearsoncollege-canada-kit-keep-in.html

#US needs to invoke Goldman Act to return #Kidnapped #American children being held in #Uganda

No comments:

Post a Comment