Sunday, January 31, 2016
- Uganda parliament has many women in parliament so we are women friendly. Until I read one of them in media saying "Mbabazi cannot come and campaign in Busoga because he is not an inlaw". Listen sister, if you have a crash on that man, sort it out privately and not in the media.
- Uganda has improved education and now gives UPE and USE plus many universities. Aha, except you think that the best jobs they qualify for after getting that degree is working as maids, sex slaves or house boys. This one is also something that needs its own chapter. I saw some kids learning under trees? How is your education looking now? In Canada, a kid in P1 can have an iPhone 5s and a laptop. Your kids do not even have kibiriti.
- Wealth Creation. This has been one of my passions. Until I looked into who gets the money to create wealth? Do I need to give you examples from your own media? Funds stolen.
- Medical care - Uganda has built many hospitals and health care centres. First of all, this regime has not built any hospitals since Amin and Obote (RIP). Your health centres are non funded, no paid staff, no medicine or equipment. And the ones which used to be good like Bududa Hospital is a Death Trap. OR, do you want to look at the story of when NSWC shut off the water to Mulago and some 60+ died? In any case, you fly people to Germany to have babies or to Nairobi to get malaria treated.
- Peace and sleep. Now this is where the government has to explain how Christopher #Aine vanished with no trace. Or better still, explain to us how many bodies washed up on the beaches of Lake Victoria in December 2015.
- Sleep - pray tell us how Charles Rwomushana got arrested, Allan Kitonsa and now Gen. Sejusa. Enjoy your peace.
You remained silent on Christopher #Aine for weeks.
Many young people were murdered and dumped on the beaches of Lake Victoria and you said nothing at all.
You continue to campaign daily for an already rigged election oblivious to the suffering of Ugandans.
This is the challenge now.
At every one of your rallies, call out dictator #Museveni to free Gen. Sejusa. Daily. All our voices will be heard and he will be freed.
You have an incredible opportunity here to show solidarity as opposition and to sandwich the dictator into retirement and handing over power.
Far too many Ugandans are losing faith in you. You seem to be in this game for relevance or pure power but not for real change for Ugandans.
Martha Leah Nangalama
By Dr. Vincent Magombe
The patriotic youth of Uganda are talking. They are circulating leaflets and Internet images calling for the release of General David Sejusa.
The message from Free Uganda to the youth is - PREPARE, PREPARE AND PREPARE.
Get ready for the decisive battles ahead.
It is not going to be easy. Ugandans will have to pass through the Gates of Hell to cross over to the Promised Land.
So, to all patriotic youth of Uganda - you will occupy a special place in the struggle to free the Motherland.
You are over 70% of Ugandan's population, and there is no way Museveni, even with the support of all Muhoozi's Special Forces troops, can win the coming battle.
See the arrest of General Sejusa as the long awaited call for the patriotic youths of Uganda to get involved in the nobel cause to rescue the Motherland from the claws of terror, daily suffering, poverty, unemployment, and humiliation by the #Museveni regime.
As wisdom goes, the way forward is TO ORGANSE, NOT TO AGONISE.
So get to the nearest youth group campaigning for the Freedom of Uganda - just look around you, check the internet, ask your friends and you will find a home to join and be useful to your Motherland.
In the mean time watch out for more updates on the situation on the ground.
We also await Major Twahathe statement addressed to our the youths who are members of the Uganda Peoples Defence Forces (UPDF).
Ugandans should not see the UPDF as an enemy in what is going on.
Museveni is doing his best to drag the national army into his evil survival games. As General Sejusa has numerously stated, the young men and women of the UPDF know who is the real enemy of Uganda. It is not those who are trying to change the country for the better.
It is Museveni, and the time is coming for him to be STOPPED.
By Dr. Vincent Magombe
The World is now on the Ugandan case, as shown by the coverage of General Sejusa's arrest, but it is Ugandans who will liberate Sejusa and our Motherland Uganda, and not the world outside.
It is time for all patriotic forces to ready themselves and the people for the coming efforts to free the country.
By arresting General David Sejusa, Museveni has made the biggest mistake since he came to power in 1986, and, for sure he (Museveni) will pay dearly.
Free Uganda is in the process of reviiewing the timeline for the Freedom Struggle, to factor in the urgency of the current developments.
Soon enough a special statement to be issued by Major Twaha Mukiibi the Free Uganda Special Coordinator, will be made, directly addressing the men and women of Uganda People's Defence Forces.
Museveni must not be allowed to drag the UPDF down with him.
Museveni is doing all he can to force the national army to do his dirty stuff, and Free Uganda is aware of what is happening - Many senior military officers are warning Mr Museveni to leave the army out of his election campaigns.
The arrest of General Sejusa will not be in vain - this is the trigger that the country has been waiting for.
More updates from Free Uganda Special Operations Department and Free Uganda Press Department will be forth-coming.
In the mean time, Free Uganda advises Ugandans not to panic, but to calmly prepare to confront this vagrant abuse of the constitution of Uganda by Mr Yoweri Museveni.
Stay rest assured that the bulk of the men and women of the Uganda People's Defence Forces are not part of this Museveni madness, and when the moment of truth arrives, they will, no doubt, rally on the side of the People.
Watch out for further updates on the detereorating situation in the country.
For God and our Motherland Uganda.
By Dr. Vincent Magombe
The arrest of Ugandan General David Sejusa IS ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE COUNTRY'S LIBERATION.
The Ugandan nation is firmly advancing on the road to Liberation, and the arrest of General David Sejusa can only serve to quicken that process.
The clock has started ticking towards END TIME foe Museveni leadership of Uganda, and the Freedom Fire is surrounding Museveni from all sides.
Arresting General Sejusa, the Chairman of Free Uganda Liberation Platform has awakened us all to the urgency of freeing or People from bondage sooner rather than later.
As at now all options are being considered, and all Freedom Struggle activists across Uganda are in a state of RED ALERT.
What Museveni is triggering by arresting General Sejusa is a revolutionary storm that will hit him unexpectedly and relentlessly until all Ugandans, and not just General David Sejusa are rescued from Bondage.
The Hour of Liberation is not far away.