Booking.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

#Uganda #Kasese massacre Novrmber 2016 by dictator #Museveni


Martha Leah Nangalama
Moncton, Canada
email: mlnangalama@gmail.com
Mobile and all phone Apps: +15068716371
Skype:mlnangalama
Twitter: @mlnangalama

I AM ON ALL MAJOR SOCIAL MEDIA AS ME.
-----------------

December 1, 2016

Hon. Yoweri Kaguta Museveni
President of the Republic of Uganda

Re: Kasese massacres by your regime

I am not writing to you like in my past letters to you which were always polite and begging you.

How many letters have I written to you since 2013 when I first took interest in you? I left Uganda when you took over. Awesome thing for I only have Olevel and PLE from Uganda.. I was one of 3 kids you sent abroad in 1987 and should have returned home but my name is not Byaruhanga.

1) Your government will provide all the names of all the civilians you killed in Jasese in November 2016.  You are lucky I am not asking for the ones from 2014.

2) Your government will provide all the bodies of the massacred to the community of Kasese so that our people can bury our dead.

3) Your government will provide all the names and bodies of the men in service who you sacrificed. All of them. The list your minister gave 2 days ago was incomplete.

Barring the above, remember my father died in your care and your regime ripped off his EAC pension so my passion for justice for Uganda is deep.

You will also remember who was running UPTL when you were in the bush and who was running the brewery in Luzira and used to supply you in Luweero.

Francis Mukhwana also died under your care and my uncle's family has not seen a penny of his pension.

That family in Mbuya that was arrested and father had to go to all to get them freed for Christmas Eve after which they all vanished has stories too.

Martha Leah Nangalama
My background as you know is IT in Oil and Business. I will die for my people.

http://nangalama.blogspot.com/2016/11/uganda-kasese-massacre-novrmber-2016-by.html?m=0

No comments:

Post a Comment