Sunday, October 30, 2016

My life with Jesus - #Christian #Religion


There are far too many "Christians" who commit atrocities in the name of Jesus.

One time when Mahtma Ghandi visted the Culcatta slum where Mother Theresa was working, she asked him why he loved Jesus but refused to become a Christian.

Ghandi's response should be a wake up call to all Christians.

"I am not Christian because of Christians. Were they practicing what Jesus taught there would not be any need for any other religion".

Jesus' last commandment was "Love one another as I have loved you".  It had no footnotes, buts, ifs or coconuts.

I now go to churches which preach hate. Hate that person for they are a sinner. Hate them and stay away from them.

Show me where Jesus ever hated, taught it or even said to stay away from Bad Apples.

I have walked with Jesus for a long time so I fail to understand why "Christians" preach hate and fear. Might it be mind control? Then the churches wonder why people do not go to church. OMG, there is enough hate in the world. Why go to church and hear more hate news?

Martha Leah Nangalama
Moncton, Canada
Twitter: @mlnangalama
I am a committed Christian who does not subscribe to preaching hate. God is love. Love is God. He is a lovesick father and loves us unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment