Thursday, July 28, 2016

WE ARE ALL MAD IN ONE WAY OTHER WAY

I have never followed Dr. Nyanzi in #Uganda.  Heck, I do not even follow myself.

My news editor sent me articles. I asked him why? 

Reply...she uses sex to open up Ugandans a bit.

Sex sales. Imagine. Instead of feeding the 10 million in Uganda who go hungry, we obsess over legs and hips.

But who cursed Uganda and who bewitched Africa?

Even our media are tongue tied for they could be arrested.

Since I refuse to be silenced, I am setting up a news site in that country without having to call Kampala for permission to publish news.

www.perilofafrica.com

I have an IT and business background and I am all over Social Media.

By the time I am done with Uganda all Ugandans will know how to use the Internet.  No compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment