Saturday, July 30, 2016

#UGANDA SHILLING - #MoneySense #Economics


My dear beloved readers in Uganda, if you cared about the exchange rate, you would read my daily financial report.

I published the rates yesterday but since you hate reading you wanted me to send you rates on Uganda. As if Uganda lives in a vacuum.

The Uganda shilling on Friday July 29, 2016 closed at

3375 on the US dollar, 4467 on the British pound, 3771 on the Euro, 50.61 on the Rupee, 33.29 on the Kenyan shilling, 2590 on the Canadian dollar, 2565 on the Australian dollar and 1.55 on the Tanzania shilling.

I do not report on the Yuan because my forex agent does not give me quotes for controlled currenies.

I will soon add the Yen because it moves beautifully.

Your refusal to read is not my problem because Friday ending, I had shared the information.

If you want personalised reports then keep in mind that I charge $287.50 per hour starting from the first minute the minute I start writing even an email.  And I do not write anything which you cannot find on your own.  Your laziness will pay my bills.

Martha Leah Nangalama
Moncton, Canada
Passionate about currencies and markets too!

No comments:

Post a Comment