One of my friends who sends me jokes finally told me that I must stop saying his name. Crazy guy but he is so good I always want to give him credit for what he shares.
1. We care more for the dead than we do for the living!
2. We spend more to bury a person than we do to try to save that life
3. We will not travel to go see a sick relative but to bury him /her
4. People will rarely respect you while alive but will want to "pay their last respects" to your dead body.
5. A person may NEVER receive roses in their entire life but they will get lots dumped on their graveyard!
6. We will spend a night at a neighbour's funeral and it will be our first time to see the inside of their house!
7. No one gives a damn to know your village until you die and they will all fill car after car to "escort you" when you are dead
8. We will take the dead to the temple while when he was still alive he didn't have anything to do with worship
9. We might not have granite tops in our kitchens but use the granite in the graveyard!
10. An entire village might not have a single house with cement floors but the only place cement will surely be used will be a graveyard!
I propose we have "Culture Reforms". We have a culture of "hypocrisy"... a culture that is "Pro-death" and NOT "Pro-life!" We need to value life BEFORE death.(Good day)