Booking.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Nsobola omunauganda okumanyila naye sigenda kuwa omuzungu okumanyila

Abazungu tebamanyi nokulya enkyima. Kyoka, tusobola okubawa emesse namwe.    
There is no rule that says that one has must read everything on social media.
Some of us make our posts public for reasons.
I watch some people crash onto a post which was never even meant for their country and they come out like tigres.
On social media, people share things.  Most people who are active on social media have their own audience and instead of them makeing each post specific, they choose to make it public.  It takes a bit of work to customize posts so in the end the people who have limited time just make everything public.
Pray tell me.  You are a professor in Yugoslavia and you comment on my post as if I even know where Yugoslavia is?
I used to think that it was only Ugandans who read the title of a post and then come out attacking until this year.
We have full PhD (permanent head damage) people reacting to a post they even do not know about.
To make it even sadder, some have the audacity to tell me that dictator Museveni is the best thing that ever happened to the continent of Africa.  This is where I tell them to go eat a monkey or even worse, I tell them to go eat their mother's something something so that they know that I am annoyed.
Use your brain people.  You do not have to read everything.  AND neither do you have to follow everyone simply because you had a great trip in Mombasa and the post is tagged with Kenya.  Kumanyabo.  Tetumalira budde.  I am personally not interested in talking to a PhD holder at Stanford or some place in Yugoslavia.  Mind you, I have friends there so I will contact them when I need their opinion.
Get a life and stop reading things which are not even meant for you.  Kumanyabo!  Nalibavumye even worse naye waliwo abana Uganda abagenda okumbuliral nti silina empisa!  Temumanyila kuganga temumanyi.  Bwemuba nga temumanyi kye njogera kyababulira nti sile wamwe.  Mugende mulye emputta. 
Martha Leah Nangalama
Moncton, Uganda

I write for Uganda and those who believe that Ugandans also deserve freedom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment