Booking.com

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The wonder of Jesus - #Uganda


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaW8mo24eoI
Sometimes in my anguish to fight for the rights of Ugandans and to tell the world that Ugandans are suffering, I forget to tell the world that I am a deeply committed Christian.
I was Christened Anglican and raised Roman Catholic.
The girls were Christened Roman Catholic and I raised them Anglican.
God does not judge.  We make a very big mistake to think that He judges.
In fact for all I know, God could even be a woman (I am smiling).
For theology students, how can the all mighty send His son to die on the cross for regulars like you?
To this day, "What is so amazing about grace" rules.  Philip Yancey.  He also wrote Where is God When It Hurts. 
Then of course music.
This man can actually put you on the edge.  I have all his books.
Music saved a life, lives, saved me and respect music. 
Martha Leah Nangalama
Moncton, Canada
Proud to be a committed Christian. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaW8mo24eoI


No comments:

Post a Comment