Saturday, May 21, 2016

#Ugandans die daily and the world keeps sending money to Uganda


"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. Martin Luther King, Jr."
The world has shrunk.
Technology was supposed to connect all of us into this Global Village.
Many things no longer makes sense.
#Uganda opposition are being arrested with no warranty of any type.
Ugandans are being tortured or killed.  
The donors and funders need to stop giving money yo Uganda to facilitate a genocide underway.
That money never reaches the people.  Keep your money.
I once believed that Technology could help us solve some of the world's problems.
Until I learned that the ones who work in technology fund despotic murderous thugs!
Martha Leah Nangalama
Born in Bududa and incubated in Canada
Never be on the wrong side of history.  I have shared enough information about the suffering of my people... Yes, my people because Uganda was born in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment