Sunday, January 31, 2016

SELF DEFENSE FOR GIRLS - EMPOWER YOUR KIDS AND THEY WILL BE FINE

The two little ones took Taekwondo lessons. The oldest one can hold her own ground. So tonight I just nearly got slammed down by the little one. I had to massage her back and apparently it was hurting so she tried to punch me in the face. I stopped pretty well all her punches "your reaction is too slow mommy". But I last took Taekwondo lessons a long time ago. This little one then tells me "do not use big words like prerogative". Now this one was tough one as I had to try and find an explanation on the definition of prerogative.

Do not have kids, it is a trap. They took their Taekwondo with one Jamie in Cap Pele, Canada. What an awesome teacher and he even runs his own gymn for Judo.

I feel sorry for the boys who try to go after these girls. My teacher in Toronto was Sensei from Japan. These kids had a Canadian teacher here in our small place and never forgot a single lesson.

I now read about the Uganda Military training youth in Martial Arts. I have wondered, do they know that it is customary to give 3 warnings before you break someone's nose? Martial Arts is really for self defence, not for aggression. Kayihura is just joking.

Martha Leah Nangalama
Moncton, Canada
mlnangalama@gmail.com

The writer is an IT analyst with a wide range of experience in many business and IT areas and also a former Martial Arts student.


No comments:

Post a Comment