Booking.com

Thursday, December 31, 2015

#UGANDA'S DICTATOR #MUSEVENI'S WORDS

BY KB (not Besigye).
======

THIS IS WHAT M7 SAID AFTER RETURNING FROM MANDELA'S FUNERAL. UGANDANS PLEASE LET US FIGHT.

President Yoweri Museveni returned home after Mandela's funeral and immediately called his top political and army advisers where he dropped the bombshell: “I’m going to retire to my cows, I did not realize just how much the world has changed, till I went to South Africa,” said Museveni to the shocked members of his inner cabinet. “There will be no other rap,” he quipped.

“I have travelled a lot in Africa and abroad, I do not want Uganda to be like our neighbour Zimbabwe and Gabon with retired presidents so old they can no longer run a kilometre, I thank comrades in the army and the NRM, we saved Uganda from a savage and we must now look from aside” Why is he now fighting JPAM. This man is planning to die in office and this will happen only under VOUR's dead body.  Stop singing 2016. the time is now, Burkina Faso's way.
www.voiceofugandaradio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment