Booking.com

Saturday, December 26, 2015

SONGS WHICH STICK IN OUR HEADS - #UGANDA

<<Somebody loves me, somebody does. More than the teddy bear the one with the fluff.  Somebody loves, and this I know because I love him too.  He makes my heart smile, my face swell, my mouth laugh..oh somebody loves me, somebody does, more than the teddy bear the one in my bed. Somebody loves me and this is true, that is why I am smiling inside. You make my heart skip, my face smile, my body dance all sorts of things, you really love me and I love you, this is why I am smiling now".>>
----------------

I need to remember the real lyrics of this song though. Naturally I made up my own but only maybe 25% though.  The rest are from that song.

Martha Leah Nangalama
Moncton, Canada
Bududa Hospital is a Death Trap.  Therefore
#MuseveniMustGo

No comments:

Post a Comment