Booking.com

Friday, December 25, 2015

OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS ARE MISSING IN #UGANDA - SADAM ISMAIL IS PRO DICTATOR #MUSEVENI BUT ALSO MISSING

Some people have told me that Sadam Ismail is okay and had his phone stolen. Others have told me he is okay and lost his phone. Others have told me he was in Nakasero Hospital 2 days ago. The only consistent thing is the people who hell me he is okay and claim that they have met with him do not apparently think of something simple. Use your phone when you are with him and I talk to him. All expenses will be re-imbursed by me (do not get creative, I know his voice). SADAM ISMAIL IS MISSING. WAKE UP #UGANDA.

Martha Leah Nangalama
Moncton, Canada
Bududa Hospital is a Death Trap
Sadam Ismail is a M7 supporter. I have no idea why they hurt their own.


No comments:

Post a Comment