Booking.com

Thursday, December 24, 2015

BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT - #UGANDA

Tonight at a Christmas play, I met a friend I had not seen in a long time (1yr+).

She said she has learned a lot about Uganda from reading my posts about our country.

Uganda makes a big mistake to think I post, share or write for them. I do it for the global audience. In fact Uganda is not my focus. But I do thank the Ugandans who send me messages of appreciation of the information I share.

The fact is the world needs to know what is going on in Uganda. So do Ugandans.  If we do not speak out, people will not know.  Them change will happen. Some of our friends are policy makers. Perhaps they might catch a story on our healthcare. Or the bad roads after they signed over money for those roads.  Or they could be working with UN and read about the arbitrary arrests, tortures and murders in a country they might have thought was immune to Human Rights abuses. Uganda makes a very big mistake to ignore the power of the Internet. Most information is now disseminated on the Internet.

Martha Leah Nangalama
Moncton, Canada
Solid skills in IT (Social Media included)
Bududa Hospital is a death trap.
#MuseveniMustGo

No comments:

Post a Comment