Booking.com

Sunday, November 22, 2015

#UGANDANS MUST STOP ABUSING SOCIAL MEDIA AND LEARN TO BENEFIT FROM IT

STOP INBOXING PEOPLE WITH NO REASON OR OBJECTIVE. THIS IS INSANE DEAR #UGANDA. I am not your mom, aunt or baby sitter. I do not cure your boredom. Look at the time stamp in this conversation and you will see how Ugandans abuse social media.
---------------------------

Ndiwa J Samuel
HI MUM
Martha Leah Nangalama
2/27, 10:21am
Martha Leah Nangalama
Yeah - I just woke up - Again.. hahahaaa IT is true.
Ndiwa J Samuel
2/27, 10:23am
Ndiwa J Samuel
HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
Martha Leah Nangalama
2/27, 10:23am
Martha Leah Nangalama
Sleepy.
Ndiwa J Samuel
2/27, 10:24am
Ndiwa J Samuel
THAT IS GREAT
April 5
Ndiwa J Samuel
4/5, 5:11am
Ndiwa J Samuel
Martha Leah Nangalama
4/5, 5:11am
Martha Leah Nangalama
Thanks. Same to you.
Ndiwa J Samuel
4/5, 5:14am
Ndiwa J Samuel
thanks
October 11
Ndiwa J Samuel
10/11, 9:39pm
Ndiwa J Samuel
Morning
Martha Leah Nangalama
10/11, 9:46pm
Martha Leah Nangalama
Same to you.
Ndiwa J Samuel
10/11, 9:48pm
Ndiwa J Samuel
how a u
Martha Leah Nangalama
10/11, 9:55pm
Martha Leah Nangalama
How are you? Same three words.
Ndiwa J Samuel
10/11, 9:58pm
Ndiwa J Samuel
Fair,What About You
Martha Leah Nangalama
10/11, 10:00pm
Martha Leah Nangalama
Fantabulous
Ndiwa J Samuel
10/11, 10:05pm
Ndiwa J Samuel
That Is Nice
Today
Ndiwa J Samuel
12:28am
Ndiwa J Samuel
Hi
Today
Martha Leah Nangalama
7:12am
Martha Leah Nangalama
Fell asleep
Today
Ndiwa J Samuel
3:56pm
Ndiwa J Samuel
how are you
Martha Leah Nangalama
6:42pm
Martha Leah Nangalama
Okay
Just do not ever inbox people unless you have a question or a story.
Today
Ndiwa J Samuel
11:29pm
Ndiwa J Samuel
Ok
i wonder how people like you live in this world
Ndiwa J Samuel
11:41pm
Ndiwa J Samuel
Anyway I Dn't Blame You Because We Gishu Always Think That We Are More Special Than Other People When We Have Something In Our Life Without Thinking Where You Will Be Tomorrow In Your Life.May God Forgive You If You Have Such Behavours And Yet Your Called A Mother In Your Family
Ndiwa J Samuel
11:48pm
Ndiwa J Samuel
I Really Feel Sorry For People Like You Because Even A Child Of Nursery Have The Best Reasoning Than You
Martha Leah Nangalama
1:03am
Martha Leah Nangalama
Yet you read all my posts. Do not be an idiot. In fact let me make this conversation public. Next time you will know better you Libunzye eater. Your opinion is no longer needed. Consider yourself dismissed. And do not forget to block yourself on the way out.
Ndiwa J Samuel
11/23, 1:08am
Ndiwa J Samuel
Of Course I Respect Everyone But The Way You Replied Ws Not Good But Forgive Me I Used A Wrong Way Too
Martha Leah Nangalama
11/23, 1:08am
Martha Leah Nangalama
You bastards have no brains. I have 5000 friends on FB (the limit). I have no idea how many followers and readers since all my posts are public. Then idiots like you bounce in my inbox expecting personal attention. It is disruptive. I live a good life. Let me block you because you do not seem to see that it requires work to do what I do. Tumbafy
Martha Leah Nangalama
11/23, 1:09am
Martha Leah Nangalama
Firing up my laptop so I can share this and imbeciles stay away. Kumanina.
---------------------------

Learn to use Social Media. Stop using it to annoy people. Stop inboxing total strangers just because they accepted your friend request.

Martha Leah Nangalama
Moncton,

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/11/ugandans-must-stop-abusing-social-media.html

No comments:

Post a Comment