Wednesday, November 25, 2015

#UGANDA SHILLING DAILY UPDATE

The Uganda shilling is firming up at 3355 on the US dollar and 5075 on the pound. I am impressed at its performance now given the down grades on Uganda. But hey, wait right there. Around this time of the year you can thank those KYEYOS as they send a lot of cash home. Supply and Demand. They increase the demand for the shilling and supply of the dollar and pound. By the way, that word is derogatory. Avoid using it. Was shocked in 2014 when the media in Uganda was referring to us as Kyeyos.

Gold is trading at $1073 an ounce.

Oil is at $42.76 a barrel. You notice I am using a different chart these days. Stockcharts was not using live Nymex quotes so I will stick to Bigcharts for now. Need to regain access into my Questrader where I get my own live feeds with candles. Stay tuned. Ben, show up in class. Notice the oil fall is being contained in the previous white candle. Look to the left. If we bridge this support and fall under, the goose will be cooked.

Martha Leah Nangalama
Moncton Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment