Thursday, November 26, 2015

THE BACKLASH ON CANADA ACCEPTING IMMIGRANTS FROM SYRIA - WATCH OUT

This person posted the following on Face Book and tagged me in it.  Let me show you the post and the picture and the comments.
------------------------

https://www.facebook.com/ali.a.rizvi/posts/10102763638413418?comment_id=10102763728812258&notif_t=comment_mention

Ali A. Rizvi
1 hrEdited
Hoping Canada has successfully renamed its Immigration Settlement & Integration Services from last year.
h/t Ali Zaidi
[NOTE: Thankfully, they have: http://www.isans.ca/about/]
-----------------------------------

Brendan BFresh Norris I laughed out loud.
LikeReply21 hr
JJ Jeff Jefferies "I'm taking porch monkey back"
LikeReply31 hr
Qayyum Khosa Hahahaha...
LikeReply1 hr
Nikolaï Thébaud haha That killed me lol
LikeReply1 hr
Krishan G Bhattacharya Still not as funny as Ibn Warraq's Institute for the Secularization of Islamic Societies - ISIS
LikeReply41 hr
Jazib Khan Ghory the refugees would be in for a mini heart attack as they enter Canada and see this...
LikeReply11 hr
Sameer Waditwar Preeti is that so lol
LikeReply46 mins
Adam A Khan Haha
LikeReply45 mins
Jeremy Gross Sometimes they hold meetings near me... It's strange
LikeReply37 mins
Martha Leah Nangalama You fucking bastard. I will get you for this. In fact, let me take your post and put it global
LikeReply1 min
Martha Leah Nangalama I am gonna make this so global you have no idea.
LikeReplyJust now
-----------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment