Friday, November 20, 2015

SPEAKING FOR #UGANDA HAS CONSEQUENCES


I do not take it for granted that some of you are worried about my safety. I thank you. I have responded to every private message. Yes. I do share news from‪#‎Uganda‬ and the globe that might be deemed sensitive. I also do share posts and articles from other Ugandan activists. I also do write about Uganda and our suffering.

You see, it is much easier to close one's eyes, ears and heart and expect it to all go away. By whom? Some things are worth fighting for and dying for.

That all said, not once have I ever been threatened by the Ugandan government. In fact I fly in and out with no issues. And I always need a visa since I travel on a Canadian passport. The people you see on Social Media threatening me are just jokers. On my way home now.

Martha Leah Nangalama
All my information is public.
Try Google

No comments:

Post a Comment