Booking.com

Friday, November 27, 2015

SOME PEOPLE IN #UGANDA THINK THEY KNOW A LOT ABOUT CANADA - AND THEY INSULT ME FOR BEING IN CANADA

  • Hon Kundu Ronald Matte


    Conservative Party of Canada - Parti conservateur du Canada Tell Justin to take a clear stand and support our allies: http://cpcp.cc/5q-wmr Justin Trudeau's vacuous stance on Syria macleans.ca
  • Martha Leah Nangalama
    12:41pm
    Martha Leah Nangalama


    Tell him yourself. I have my own problems.

    Let me share this on the Internet to expose your stupidity to the world and Uganda.
  • Hon Kundu Ronald Matte
    12:43pm
    Hon Kundu Ronald Matte


    I thought you are by his side please.
  • Martha Leah Nangalama
    12:44pm
    Martha Leah Nangalama


    Trudeau is the Liberal Party.
  • Hon Kundu Ronald Matte
    12:44pm
    Hon Kundu Ronald Matte


    Oh then am sorry
  • Martha Leah Nangalama
    12:45pm
    Martha Leah Nangalama


    Stephen Harper was voted out. The Conservative Party
  • Hon Kundu Ronald Matte
    12:46pm
    Hon Kundu Ronald Matte


    Ok thanks for the update.
  • Martha Leah Nangalama
    12:48pm
    Martha Leah Nangalama


    You Ugandan idiots like to insult me but do not even read the news or follow global politics. I could have fotgiven you but you said that you thought I was right beside Trudeau the Conservative Party. There is a price to be paid. I am going to decapaign you because you are an idiot and people would be making a mistake to vote for you.
  • Martha Leah Nangalama
    12:49pm
    Martha Leah Nangalama


    Watch me. Let me grab my laptop.
  • Hon Kundu Ronald Matte
    12:51pm
    Hon Kundu Ronald Matte


    Jared R Walsh plz look at this and help our Army. here news for the people *OUTRAGE: TRUDEAU KICKS OUT CANADIAN SOLDIERS TO MAKE ROOM SYRIAN REFUGEES*
    Nearly 500 soldiers at CFB Kingston have received a memo giving them just 3 days’ notice to clear out of their barracks to make room for Syrian refugees who will begin arriving on November 30.
    The move will affect military personnel who are living in multiple barracks, those who are attending courses on the base, as well as some officer cadets who are going to the Royal Military College and getting ready to take their final exams.
    While the memo tells soldiers when they should expect to move, it doesn’t tell them where they are being shuffled to.
  • Martha Leah Nangalama
    12:52pm
    Martha Leah Nangalama


    You attacked me and insulted me. There is a price.

No comments:

Post a Comment