Booking.com

Monday, November 23, 2015

READING IS REALLY GREAT FOR YOU #UGANDA

One thing I have never understood about Uganda is the non reading culture.  People hate to read. You can put up a post with instructions of where to go apply for a full scholarship and they read only the first sentence and then contact you privately "tell me where I can apply".  But the information was in the article.

Then we have the type who also read only the article title. "Gwe you woman stop making up things".  But I did not make that up. It is in your media and the kink is included!!! 

Then we wonder why we have 83-95% unemployment? OMG.  We need to wake up. Jobs depend on communication. Reading is one of them.  If you cannot read, you cannot follow instructions.  Then can you even blame Museveni for your unemployment?

I remain one of your own.
Martha Leah Nangalama
Moncton, Canada
Bududa Hospital still has no running water or medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment