Thursday, November 26, 2015

FOR JOB SEEKERS IN #UGANDA

You can no longer blame Museveni for not helping you to get a job.  Believe me, I know the dynamics around the high unemployment rate in the country.
There are so many of us who are trying to help you to get merit based jobs. You are just not helping yourselves. Of course we cannot solve the 83% unemployment but we can make a difference one person at a time.
Andrew posts jobs nearly hourly during day time and many at night. The brother hardly sleeps.  But you refuse to read.  This is for Job Seekers Uganda on Facebook.  All the jobs have website links or phones or emails to contact.
Why do you comment with your mobiles as if employers are looking for you on FB posts?
Last week I even shared an article about CVs.  This year I have been emailing CV samples.  I made it very clear that you can get a sample by emailing a request to my email. In both posts, more than 100 people commented with their emails.  Frankly, if you cannot follow basic instructions, how will you get a job?
For a sample of a CV that has worked for some Ugandans, send an email to mlnangalama@yahoo.com.  Someone handles my emails. I do not read your online comments with your emails and send them to my assistant who handles my emails. Even the jobs others post, contact them or go on the link.  But at least read the post carefully. Tukooye.
Martha Leah Nangalama

http://englishwithasmile.org/2014/11/17/the-best-way-to-find-a-job-reading-comprehension-quiz/

No comments:

Post a Comment