Sunday, November 29, 2015

DR. KIZZA BESIGYE COULD BE THE ANOINTED ONE FOR #UGANDA

Moses is keeping me busy today. He just sent me this one on whatsap.
--------------------
1samuel 16:1-9
Pope anoints Besigye
16 The Lord said to Popel “How long will you mourn for M7 since I have rejected him as president over uganda ? Fill your horn with oil and be on your way; I am sending you to Jesse of Bethlehem. I have chosen one of his sons to be king.”
2 But Pope said, “How can I go? If M7 hears about it, he will kill me.”
The Lord said, “Take a heifer with you and say, ‘I have come to sacrifice to the Lord.’ 3 Invite Jesse to the sacrifice, and I will show you what to do. You are to anoint for me the one I indicate.”
4Pope did what the Lord said. When he arrived at Kampala , the elders of the town trembled when they met him. They asked, “Do you come in peace?”
5 pope replied, “Yes, in peace; I have come to sacrifice to the Lord. Consecrate yourselves and come to the sacrifice with me.”
6 When they arrived, M7 saw Eliab and thought, “Surely the Lord’s anointed stands here before the Lord.”
7 But the Lord said to Pope, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”
Pope said, “Send for him; we will not sit down until he arrives.”
12 So he sent for him and had him brought in. He was glowing with health and had a fine appearance and handsome feature maso tala

No comments:

Post a Comment