Booking.com

Sunday, November 22, 2015

#DEAR UGANDANS WHO RUN WHATSAP GROUPS

I choose to step out or you can kick me out.

You people are jokers with your sectarian whatsap groups.
1) A whatsap group is limited to 100 people. Yes, 100 lousy people who dare not show their comments to the world.  And the Admins of these tiny groups rule in Uganda.
2) UAH on FB has 89,767 members. I am a contributor on it.
3) We Speak For The Nation (Uganda) has 61, 168 members. I am an admin on it and we have some 2500 blocked.
4) UAH Stereo has 47,800 members. I am an editor on this one.
5) Politics. I contribute.
6) Busoga, I contribute.
7) Platform for Truth and Justice. I am Admin.
8) Job Seekers Uganda. I am Admin.
9) Martha Leah Nangalama (Public Figure) is mine.
10) My own account.  Martha Leah Nangalama

Google+, Youtube, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram.

And so your group of 100 people on whatsap is worth my time?

Learn to Admin your group.

Martha Leah Nangalama
The reason you all added me to your groups is because of my global work. You know it. I even had no idea about whatsap till you added me to your groups. Like I was begging and crying for it.  I will not even miss you.  Keep your non performers. I will stick with the contributors on the bigger forums.

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/11/dear-ugandans-who-run-whatsap-groups.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment