Booking.com

Sunday, August 30, 2015

REACTION ON THE BESIGYE AND MUNTU LIVE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE - #UGANDA

Posted by someone in whatsap groups.
-----------------
I keenly followed Besigye and Mugisha Muntu Debate, I felt too inspired and I appreciated the level of democractic values in FDC a party far young than NRM and DP plus UPC...I saw hope in FDC liberating our country which is now in political and Economic Cementry ...I wish we can have such debates in NRM in which Mbabazi debate with H.E YK Museveni a freedom fighter.
Our Party NRM need to wake up from political sleep and refocus ..I was watching with my friends who are also members of NRM but after the debate they made decision to join FDC where issues are discussed and debated by leaders.I think people need debates now not coercion.
NRM need to think more or we loose the support of the masses and the elite class .....
That is my opinion. what do you think..

No comments:

Post a Comment