Booking.com

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

SITUATION ANALYSIS ON THE POLITICKING IN #UGANDA - PART III

Only desperation would cause people to hire kids to attack me on Social Media.  I have no idea why #TeamMuseveni does not see that none of them can beat me on Social Media. My Admin Assistant is a 14yr old who earns $50 weekly working only 5hrs per week AND only when she feels like it.  So yesterday was a bit funny.  Apart from the cadres who have to shut me down in the whatsap groups, they got this little 20yr old girl who lives in Bweyogerere to go after me and others too.  I first noticed it when she called Besigye and Lukwago bad names.  A kid of 20yrs age attacking her elders. OMG, we have a lot of work to do.  Becky is 17yrs and heading to pre-Medical school this September in University and she would never ever do such a thing even if you gave her the moon.  Mini is only 14 and heading to high school and she would have called you an idiot if you paid her to abuse an elder.  But apparently in Uganda, little kids can attack their elders for a piece of candy. OMG.   My kids write better than these little hopeless kids Uganda is sending after me and so many of you have seen their work.  But who on earth sends a 20yr old kid to trash Dr. Besigye, Lukwago or Yours truly Leah? Kicks of a dying horse.

Come on #TeamMuseveni, send me real grown ups instead of the desperate kids. I did post about the 20yr old kid yesterday and naturally, I always take screen shots too.

What just happened is another brat called me an idiot propagandist paid by FDC.  I was like what the??  Looks like someone forgot my bank account.  What is even more laughable is that some NRM cadres have previously told people that I am paid by NRM.  Seriously, I do not think they can afford my billing rate because my billing rate is not money.  Mukule mubone.

Here is something that will tell you that I am not that easy.  By the way, I am not paid by JPAM, Besigye or Kiyingi.  Money is not my goal in life.  While so many Ugandans kneel and beg for money, I get calls for work and guess what, I am not in need. Go find some other poor soul to offer your money to.
----------------------------------------

Sadly, ‪#‎TeamMuseveni‬ still thinks that attacking me in the Whatsap groups is the biggest problem they have to solve. Bwahahaha. Nange kanyumidde!!
Group Anti Poor Youth. Hahaha
-----------------------
[9:54pm, 2015-07-29] +256 789 621380: Leah, your a cheap propagandist. Can you leave our judiciary do it's work?
[12:06am, 2015-07-30] +256 703 004545: ENG, don't attack Leah, just address her issues in a manner reflecting a learned n more so civilised person. Please style up n stop being adamant
[12:17am, 2015-07-30] +256 703 004545: Thought of the day. "If you ever take away your focus for life, life shall surely take away its focus for you". Every second counts. Blesd day comrades
[1:40am, 2015-07-30] +15068716371: [1:08am, 2015-07-30] +256 705 008126: Leah, i respect you as an independent social Media reporter/blogger.
If that is what you stand for, then please dont go personal or even if possible partisan for you will loose meaning to your funs and followers all over.
Just thinking....
[1:38am, 2015-07-30] +15068716371: Daniel!!! I have been pushed into each political group but I operate solo. You will get used. Only thing is I am‪#‎TeamOpposition‬. No one is paying me for my 6mtgs of work so it helps when I don't have to get any envelop from anyone. Thanks bro. I heard you loud and clear.
[1:39am, 2015-07-30] +15068716371: BUT, I WILL DAILY SAY THAT SIRAJ MUST RETURN TO HIS SOMALIA AND GROW COFFEE. Come on, Kisenyi belongs to us, not a refugee...yeah, I said it.
[1:44am, 2015-07-30] +15068716371: Tash, thanks. He read some of what I put on FB and twitter. He foams at the mouth like a dog with rabies every time he sees my name. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Maybe he needs an anti Leah vaccine. Akule abone. I take no prisoners. I enjoy them self destruct on international forums so that the world can see the wonder of Museveni. πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒnaturally putting this on FB and Twitter. Welcome to Social Media.
---------------------------
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District where our hospital has no water)
+1-506-871-6371
mlnangalama@yahoo.com
Twitter @mlnangalama
For God and My Country

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/07/situation-analysis-on-politicking-in_29.html


No comments:

Post a Comment