Booking.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

THE MILITARY POLICE IN NURSERY SCHOOLS IN #UGANDA WITH GUNS

I have no idea what kind of insanity has over taken the country. Kids with Military presence.  They are toddlers for crying out loud.  Are you trying to tell us that you cannot protect the country and you have to show up with guns in nursery schools to teach them about safety and terrorists?  I used to think you are the best combatants against terrorism.  After all you get enough money to fight them  Our children need their childhood. Here is how kids can be dangerous if you corrupt them at a young age.

I talk about the girls so that you can know that I have a life.
-------------
When we were in Toronto, I got off work and picked up Becky from the daycare. She had a big bruise because thislittle boy had bitten her. She was not allowed to say. She said she would handle it. Her father only said "I wanna see the bruises on the other kid". He from France and they fight hard. Following week, I pick up the kid and Millie puts me aside. " Beckyboo cornered this kid in the play tunnel when we were not looking and left him bleeding from her teeth". So that is when I talked to the 2yr old to stop biting. Her reply, "but he bit me the other day and you did nothing about it". But we taught her to stop biting. But in Uganda, they walk in with guns to teach kids about guns. Teach them to stop biting. Their baby teeth are very sharp. Forget even the reading and writing. Toddlers bite.
Kids bite. Stop that before you display your guns.  This one looks cute but she used to be a biter.

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District where our hospital still has no running water)
For God and My Country



No comments:

Post a Comment