Booking.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

STOP KILLING OUR MUSLIM CLERICS #UGANDA. AN EIGHT ONE JUST GOT GUNNED DOWN

I am writing this article with an anger that you will not understand.  My anger is justified because I pay attention.

In December 2014 when the 6th Muslim Cleric was gunned down, I penned an article "How many will you kill before you stop?".  Then this year Wafula was gunned down in Mbale.

Today it breaks my heart to learn that an 8th cleric has been gunned down. The Spokesman for the Kibuli Muslim group called Krya. I have no words to describe my anger and the pain I am feeling right now.  These are not terrorists killing our clerics.  Uganda has always lived in peace with each religious group.  What is going on now reminds me of the Muslims who were killed in Western Uganda.

No investigations have produced any report of these killings.  The country is in trouble. How can you target a group like this?  These are our elders, uncles, brothers, fathers and family.  So I suppose you are going to say it is ADF because you had been trailing them.  Then why do you not arrest them before they kill.

This is a very dark age in the history of Uganda.  It is preposterous.  We are angry and in pain. Then what do you do about this?  Do you want the whole nation to live in fear? You are succeeding but stop the killings. We only want free and fair elections.  You cannot hold an entire country under siege. you cannot intimidate an entire country.  These things will only lead to a mass rebellion.  Change your tactics.  Talk to the people. Stop the arrests, tortures, killings and brutalization.  Mbabazi is not as dumb as you think.  He has managed to show to the world the terror under which Ugandans live.

May our clerics rest in peace and my Heaven show mercy to Uganda and bring peace and good change.

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama) with a broken heart
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District where our hospital has no running water)
For God and My country

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/06/stop-killing-our-muslim-clerics-uganda.html


No comments:

Post a Comment