Friday, June 12, 2015

SOME #UGANDANS MUST STOP ABUSING SOCIAL MEDIA (FACE BOOK AND WHATSAP)

What possesses you to attack a total stranger on Social Media?  If you do not like what the person posts, then block yourself and stop trolling them. I am attaching a screen shot of a Ugandan who bounced into my inbox more than a year ago and abused me.  I did not even know this person. I have received such abuses from total strangers in Uganda and always take screen shots. You can go look on my Twitter Account and you will find that he blocked me on FB and then hit me on Twitter.

What also possesses you to say a minister is dead when he is alive? You know that if you wish death upon someone, lucifer will come for you first.

Whatsap is now a hot one. One man on it told me that I deserted my husband Daniel Nangalama to become a prostitute in Manitoba (a province in Canada). The strange thing is my father is Daniel Nangalama.  I have never once lived in the province of Manitoba in Canada.  I lived in Victoria British Columbia, then Peterborough and Toronto in Ontario before our family was transferred to Moncton, New Brunswick.  I have never once worked in the sex trade.  All my information is public and available on the Internet.  So what possessed this Ugandan to say such things makes me think that some people think that attacks and abuses will deter some of us who Speak For The Nation (Uganda).  They make one mistake though, never research the full back ground of the person they are attacking.  My research on anyone is just one button on my computer or phone.

Some Ugandans have recently been telling me that I am the next one to be hunted after TVO and Robert Shaka.  Naturally this is idiotic.  The government of Uganda knows my name, my location and my phone contact with full pictures.  After I got my Canadian Citizenship in 1999, I lost my Ugandan Citizenship. Consequently, for me to fly home, I have to get a visa from the Ugandan Embassy in Ottawa.  This requires full names, address, telephone, employer, pictures. So before you go off being a fool on Social Media, do research.  By the way, I still do not have my Ugandan Citizenship back yet but I will get it since I have my birth records and those of my parents (Bududa) and now the country allows dual citizenship.

Those who post deaths of living people need to be very careful. These are criminal offenses.  There are some things you could get away with in Uganda but the international criminal repercussions are very serious. Character Assassination / Cyber Bullying via the Internet is a world wide crime no matter which country you live in. When Lubowa Hassan took all my pictures in February 2015 and created fake Face Book accounts to cyber bully me, he had no idea he was committing a crime. Lucky for me, I got many friends from his posts as he told people "do not contact me on this account, inbox me on the real account".  The fool did not know that Face Book does not allow people to inbox me unless I accept a friend request from them first.

WHY DO YOU ATTACK SOMEONE BEFORE RESEARCHING THEM?  WHY DO YOU PUBLISH DEATHS OF LIVING PEOPLE?  YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY ONE DAY.  THESE THINGS WILL COME TO BITE YOU.

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
+1-506-871-6371
For God and My Stomach.


No comments:

Post a Comment