Booking.com

Friday, June 26, 2015

FACEBOOK RETAINS ALL YOUR LIKES AND COMMENTS ON A POST -#UGANDA PAY ATTENTION

One of my friends recently asked me if I knew how to read codes. I had no idea what she was referring to but I told her that I could scan source code on websites.  In fact this is how I grab text from The Insider and then parse it to provide all their write up when I share their articles.  My great sister is in UK but she found it strange that people who comment on TVO posts are in the source code.  Now listen up you all.

The people who have tried to grab your information by logging into the friend account are no IT geniuses.
When you are on any page, right click and select Show Source Code.  In that code, you will see a lot of HTML text. Scroll down and you will find your name in it.  For the news who do not allow their text to be published, we take off the special text things and then reproduce it in text. I always give credit to the source and give their link.

So basically, any monkey can get this information without logging in the person's account. In fact most activists have their posts as public since we want the world to know.  Are you ready? Let me grab something from the new TVO page.  Get a Galaxy as you will need more than an FBzero phone.
-------------------------------

It is too long for FB to allow me to post it but here is the link. Open it and search for your name.  I bet you that you will find your name in the document if you clicked Like or Commented.  Welcome to IT. Get this, there are ways that Face Book can stop putting people in the source code.  Virtual or Temporary tables which push the information into a permanent table and do not retain it on the Internet. I talked to one Ugandan brother who understands this concept very well.  If monkeys knew to just read the source code, they would back off.  But if good programmers knew how to protect their clients, they would not display customers, clients and suppliers in the source kid which even my Mini can access half asleep.

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/06/facebook-retains-all-your-likes-and.html


view-source:https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=889884474416273&id=654610647943658&substory_index=0

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda
IT Professional with Social Media experience
+1-506-871-6371 

2 comments:

  1. As is with entire else creature, assignment help is hardly for everyone. You permit to be saintly at it for you to do it professionally. But, it is negative a curiosity to discover an sophomoric, utter specimen posing as a correspondent only so they comprehend a some penmanship rages.

    ReplyDelete