Booking.com

Sunday, June 28, 2015

ENTEBBE UNDER SIEGE BY THE MILITARY POLICE DUE TO MBABAZI

My dearest uncle Kayihura,

Papa, mulembe naabi.

So this morning while driving the girls to the airport, I noticed some messages saying there was heavy deployment at Entebbe and Entebbe Road because my other uncle Mbabazi was coming from America.  Do not worry, I do not use my phone while driving.  Someone else was driving, I only did the trip back home.

I wanted to share something with you.  That deployment to get Mbabazi was watched globally.  Now all the donors know what their money does.  Hunt down one of your own like a terrorist.  You do know that Mbabazi has been best friends with my Mzee Museveni for some 44yrs now.

Is it not funny that Mbabazi was not on that 1:00pm flight?  Do you know how ridiculous is? Your Intel is full of monkeys. Hey, if I do not tell you, who will?  I am not afraid of you so I can write to you.

So on the way to the airport, the 14yr old says "the flight from Moncton to Montreal has been delayed by 10 minutes".  The 17yr old replies "the temperature in Paris is going to be 23 degrees when we land".  Both girls were using their phones which were getting updates.  There are apps you can put on your phone to track travel.  You put in the IATA confirmation code and then it tracks your entire trip.  They just left Montreal and I got instant notification and will get the same when they land at CDG.

The way you are running your intelligence, I am getting the feeling that you should hire your nieces.  They are pretty sharp.  Although, they are very picky about working with people who have brains.  You can learn a lot from kids.  Every time I travel, my information is instantaneous if I board or the flight is delayed.  You see with these new passports, you can see and know if the person got on the flight or not.  Welcome to the Internet and Social Media.  I think you see what I mean.

You might want to hear some good news though.  I drove a stick shift from the airport to home without stalling even once.  Till I got home and looked at the picture below.

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District hospital still has no running water)
For God and My Country.


No comments:

Post a Comment