Monday, June 8, 2015

DEAR #UGANDA, PLEASE HELP US TO HELP YOU REDUCE UNEMPLOYMENT

I have noticed a very disturbing trend among some of our unemployed youth. One posts a job (you can verify this on Job Seekers Uganda) with all the contact information for the job and even a link. Then I watch people comment with their phone numbers (mbu call me, here is my number). Or when I posted that I would send CV samples and Cover letters to people if they emailed me (my email was provided), they comment with their emails and phone numbers. How on earth do you expect to get a job if you cannot even follow basic instructions. Do you think the company hiring is going to be on FB checking all comments, getting all the mobile numbers and then calling the people who are in need of a job instead of the other way round? Some even do not read the job info and go ahead to attack the poster saying, bafere. I had experience earlier this year when I even posted about scholarships and some said I was a human trafficker, despite the fact that I gave the full internet links to those education things. People, please pay attention. You can no longer blame Museveni but rather blame yourselves for not reading and following instructions. KTM. The world has changed a lot and reading is now crucial.

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
For God and My Country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment