Booking.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

CHILDREN CAN BE TAUGHT TO USE THEIR MOUTH AND AVOID BULLYING OTHERS.

Natasha got on the school bus when she was 5yrs old. First day to the school. I am the only black person in our community. Hey everyone, my name is Natasha. I am 5yrs old. If anyone bullies me or my older sister Rebecca, I will best you up. I know Taekwondo. End of the day, I get a call a call from the school to go get her. My first thought was she had beaten up some kids. She had always said she would beat up everyone who was bullying her older sister. Walk in shaking. The teachers says "we are skipping her from K to grade one if it is okay with you". Reason, she read Documentary. But we use phonetics here to teach kids. Next day " mommy, someone said my mom was an N word but I handled it". On the bus, that kid was on her neck. Her reply "let us see if your brain can work like your brain. What is 1+1? What is 2+2? What is 4+4? What is 8+8?". The other kid failed a long the way. Kid says " I will beat you hands down if you don't know your Maths. Soon all the kids were doing Mental Maths. You see, kids get it. Just because I can beat you intellectually doesn't mean I am arrogant. YOUR LAUGH FOR BED TIME. musule bulungi.

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa Hospital where our hospital has no running water)
Natasha is now 14yrs old and won the Top Academic Award upon graduating from gr 8 this June

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/06/children-can-be-taught-to-use-their.html




No comments:

Post a Comment