Booking.com

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

ANYONE WHO SABOTAGES THE PEACE OF #UGANDA WILL FACE CONSEQUENCES

I read with interest about anyone who sabotages the PEACE in #Uganda.

I sensed a threat in that article.  Let me now tell you what your closest friends are not telling you.

Peace with people dying daily due to lack of medicine in the hospitals is not peace.

Sleep with people worrying about their relatives who were arbitrary arrested is no sleep.

Development with 80-95% unemployed youth (who are 78% of the population) is not development.

Freedom of speech that makes the country behave like anarchy is no freedom when your goons have no IT skills and arrest the wrong man thinking he is TVO.

Security in the country where so many get gunned down and no investigations are completed, often blamed on terrorists, is no Security.  Who has been killing our 7 Muslim Clerics and the business people plus the lawyers.  You want to talk about security, I hope you know that we know and the world knows that no one has been charged with the murder of Kagezi.

You can say anything to anyone who has no brain.  Uganda is fully awake now.  Our education system is pathetic, yes, UPE and USE which gives everyone education without paying a decent salary to the teachers is a disaster.  If you can do an analysis of how this great education is faring, follow your cadres on Social Media.  They write horribly.  They lack Critical Analysis skills.  They cannot articulate.  They abuse total strangers.  Why and how can this be a great education system?  One of your own accused me of having deserted my husband to become a prostitute.  Except that husband he mentioned is one Daniel Nangalama.  Whom you know very well as my father.  He died in Bududa Hospital because there was no medicine.  So if these fools are going to attack people on Social Media, perhaps it would be great for them to use a bit of brains.  Only 5 minutes of reading my profile would have shown that I have written about my father a lot and he is very well known in Uganda.  Happy Heroes day is my father Daniel Nangalama.  Your cadres need IT education.  I will do it for God and My Country.  The price is negotiable.

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District which still has no running water).

No comments:

Post a Comment