Booking.com

Thursday, May 28, 2015

YOU SIGN UP YOUR RIGHTS THE DAY YOU SANCTION DESTRUCTION OF THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS

I FEEL BAD FOR THE PEOPLE WHO INSIST ON NOT READING.  IMAGINE YOU WERE ACTUALLY GIVEN A BRAIN FOR YOU TO USE SO WHY DO YOU RELY ON PRE-DIGESTED INFORMATIOON?

Let us analyze a few things. Dr, Kizza Besigye​ (aka Col. Besigye) left NRM when he realised that it was not serving the interests of the country. This brother is now hunted wherever he goes.  It is a miracle that he is still alive, but the International Community is not that stupid and they give a lot of money to Uganda.  Call it "act like you care about human rights and we shall give you money".

Then we have this Erias Lukwago (lawyer by training). I hear that he was kicked out of office despite having been elected.  Learn about the poverty in Uganda and you will understand. Some sh. 20 million, 3000 baby chicks and feed did the trick. OH my, this was serious competition when I was only trying to give 15 chicks and feed per family.  This brother is a bit hard headed though. He joined the band wagon of saying "enough, Uganda needs better". Now look at him. I love it.

Then you have those other ones who used to say "there is no way in hell this could happen to me". Some are dead and others are still alive and kicking.  DID you know that you are a condomn and once used, you are disposable and many have been disposed of. Well, you can understand why.

We should be grateful for the ones who are still alive and willing to fight so that we can know that we are living in a fascist regime.  You would be a fool to think any different.  You could likely have been indoctrinated and that is okay.  Just remember what happens to all those who are indoctrinated to believe without thinking.  They go down in history where one time our kids and grand kids will say 'what the bloody hell was wrong with their brains?".

The truth is if you support this repressive murderous regime and have no Swiss bank account, you will not afford exile.  I would caution you to remain silent for whatever you say will be used against you in the future. I too should be silent but this is what is wrong with Uganda.  The ones with voices do not speak up.  I signed a contract with God "keep me alive and I will inform and educate your children". Ambitious yes. Impossible (Im possible).  Doable, certainly.  Find your voice and you too shall speak out against injustice.  You begin to die the minute you walk away from injustice and ignore the death being dwelt on others.  Never remain silent in the face of injustice because you could be next.  In fact, you are next.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation.
Mobile +1-506-871-6371

No comments:

Post a Comment