Saturday, May 16, 2015

UGANDANS MAKE EXCUSES FOR A PATHETIC EDUCATION SYSTEM

When you use Unglish / Uglish to communicate with people who are outside of #Uganda, your message will be lost in the corrections of the grammar and spelling.  These days, I block everyone who refuses to write full words or insists on using Unglish.  Mind you, I never ever inbox anyone, Ugandans inbox me.  You inbox me and I tell you that you have to write full words and then you tell me, this is how we FB in Uganda?  Exactly what makes you think I am in Uganda and will use your hopeless language which is one of the causes of the 90% youth unemployment?  You are too lazy to write full words, then find your own level and enjoy your unemployment.

For God and My Country
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa Hospital, the death trap)

No comments:

Post a Comment