Booking.com

Monday, May 11, 2015

THE AUPAIR JOB PROMISE FOR #UGANDA IS FAKE.

URGENT ALERT - PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU NOT TO SEND MONEY TO AUSTRALIA OR CAPE VERDE TO GET A VISA INTO CANADA.  THIS ONE IS A BIT MORE SOFISTICATED.  READ ALONG AND HOLD ONTO YOUR MONEY.
------------------------------

Job opportunity in USA...looking for hard working /competent workers to work in company and home here in NEW YORK U.S.A.... Needed, inbox me for more details =====> The job ad is for Au Pair.  He is from Cotonou Benin. if you have responded and paid him, then I guess you need to read more of my alerts. Aupair is one of those jobs where you have to go through an agency to facilitate getting a visa. Africans are now taking advantage of this so beware. If you want to try this (it is actually a great thing. You get to live with a family and enjoy life). Here is the website for Aupair. Please, always go to the real source and avoid paying your money to the go betweens. The man who put out this ad for Uganda has the option to contact me directly and ask me to take down this ALERT. For now, this alert and all the promises of the jobs in Canada will remain until I am proven wrong.
http://www.aupairint.com/index.php?lang=en

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile +1-506-871-6371

No comments:

Post a Comment