Monday, May 4, 2015

SOME CONFUSED PEOPLE IN #UGANDA NOW WANT KADAGA TO BE PRESIDENT

I read some dailies in Uganda where people say that Kadaga can now run for presidency.  She has not declared yet.  I suspect that she has other work to do.  I would like to remind you that this past weekend 7 people died in Bugiri (Busoga) her riding due to lack of medicine in the hospital.  I have told Uganda for more than a year that no one who is a leader can let their people suffer as much as what I have learned about Busoga.  There is no way in hell I would have been a lawyer and Speaker of Parliament earning as much as Kadaga and not mobilized my people to fix this fixable problem.  Our biggest problem is our people not standing up for their rights.  I will support any party in Uganda which puts medicine in hospitals and takes care of our people (health care) and stops the brutality and murders in broad day light (making people vanish with no trace is no excuse).

So if you love Rebecca Kadaga that much then pass this memo to her.  Where on earth is Sam Mugumya?  Have you forgotten?  Because you can also vanish without a trace and my friends and I will keep asking about you.  It is about time for a woman president of Uganda, as long as she can tell us where Sam Mugumya is and also mobilize us to cure jiggers in her constituency as that will give us hope to move into the rest of Uganda to cure JIGGERS.  Damn, I hate those little pests as they even kill people.
-----------------------

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

JIGGERS IN BUSOGA IN UGANDA DO NOT LOOK FOR POOR HYGIENE.
Jiggers look for warm surfaces to burrow into.  You make a big mistake to think that the epidemic of jiggers in #Uganda is because of hygiene.  Yes a bit of it is involved because we have no shoes to give to our people and many sleep on dirt surfaces.  Jiggers can be eradicated with proper care to remove them as soon as possible and also to provide medical attention to take care of the people who get them.  This part of Uganda, Busoga (Rebecca Kadaga, Speaker of Ugandan Parliament knows it well) has very poor medical services.  I cannot fault her for having poor medical services for that region because most of Uganda is like that if you have no money for private health care.

I read somewhere that the epidemic had moved to Bugisu and Karamoja. I also read that some bill was passed in parliament for some billions to eliminate the jiggers.  Did the people get any of this money?  If you challenge me on these things, I will find all the media articles in Uganda to show you what your own media says.

You cannot be one of the most important people in Uganda without helping your own riding in Kamuli, Jinja and Iganga.  No More Jiggers.  Far too many people have died from these pesky things.  Do you like pictures?  I am attaching some for you.  Enjoy the art.

By Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2014/12/jiggers-in-busoga-in-uganda-do-not-look.html

No comments:

Post a Comment