Friday, May 15, 2015

SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES - CONTINUED. FACE BOOK FOR #UGANDA

Hey Uganda, how about you read a person's FB profile before you initiate a chat with them. The questions I get are below:
1) Where are you? Bududa
2) What are your real names? What would you like to call me?
3) Are you a student? Yes, Bududa Sec School.
4) Are you married? Does your daddy have oil? The answer depends.
5) Can we become best friends? Who told you I was looking for a best friend?
6) Can I get to know you more? Sure, I like lobster and champagne so do you have any other questions?
7) Where can I find your profile? Ask my uncle.
8) Are you a politician? Yes, I am the vice president of the Republic of Wanakhamuna.
9) Are you a journalist? Wapi, I am the Publisher of House of Tomfoolery.
10) Can I have your email? Yes you can but I have no access to the internet.
11) What is your whatsapp number? What's up with that?
12) Madam I want your MTN or Airtel number. How about I give you my Rogers number?
13) Do you have any children? Will you feed and house us if I tell you?
14) Are you Ugandan? Nedda ssebo, I am from Bududa.
Any other questions? Thank you.

Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)

No comments:

Post a Comment