Booking.com

Friday, May 22, 2015

NO HATE OR PERSECUTION WILL EVER TURN ME AWAY FROM MY FATHER. HE LIVES IN ME.

I WILL NEVER LET YOUR PEOPLE GO!  WHEN THE GODS SEND YOU A PRESENT - NEVER ASK WHY IT WAS SO.  SOME OF US ARE LIVING EXAMPLES OF THE GRACE OF OUR GOD.  For God so loved us so much that He sent his only son to live among us, suffer among us and die like a mortal among us.  It is rather interesting when you read about the life of Jesus.  He was a peasant, very much like me.  He had nothing and lived on the graces and kindness of everyone He met along His journey in life.  Not too much different from most of us.  I do not remember a single gospel where Jesus said to kill anyone.  So the born again Christians who advocate for murder using teachings from the Old Testaments then must stop calling themselves Christians.  They can be gentiles.  Did you even know that Jesus was killed by His own people?  How can you profess to be a Christian when you ignore what Christ taught?

One day when Ghandi visited Mother Theresa in the slums of Culcatta, she asked him a question.  "If you love Christ so much, how come you are not a Christian?".  His reply was  "Because of Christians.  If Christians lived as Jesus instructed, there would be no need for any other religion". Most of the people who have been following my writings and posts know this story.  THEN there is GRACE. I have had to tell people point blank that you do not need to do anything or sacrifice anything to earn God's love or grace.  Which parent creates a part of themselves without allowing for the child to make some mistakes, learn and grow.  I feel strongly that our religious leaders are propagating a Fearful Insecure God.  I refuse to subscribe to their teachings.  Our Father is very loving.  Loving us is all He does.  He is a great Man / Woman if you could take the time to know Him a bit.  Our Father hurts for us to return home.  Unfortunately, some of our religious leaders keep us away from the only person who loves us with no conditions besides our own parents (some of who even put conditions on love).  My father lives and He loves me no matter how broken I am as He had a hand in my making so I would rather trust Him than trust anyone else.  My father lives in me and I will walk the path no matter how painful it is.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation.
Mobile +1-506-871-6371

No comments:

Post a Comment