Monday, May 4, 2015

NEVER JUDGE ANYONE UNTIL YOU HAVE WALKED 1,000 MILES IN THEIR SHOES

Until you walk 1,000 miles in someone's shoes, you will not know what they have been through. Everyone you meet in your life is fighting some kind of battle of their own.  Never ever judge anyone until you get to know them. Be kind to all the people you meet because everyone has a story.  If life was the final exam, we would all flank.  Life is a mock exam to get you to the next place till you are burned enough (and shiny like gold) till you reach that point where nothing on earth matters.  Until your life has been used for all the purposes for which you were created, you still have work to do.  Surrender is not an option because the laws of nature will not allow you.  Be nice to everyone you meet along your life path.  Everyone is planted along your path to teach you something.  Your duty is to watch, listen and learn.  Nothing is a mistake.  Our God never sleeps and satan will never be fooled.  Everyone you meet in your life has been sent to meet you for a purpose to teach you something.  I now see it and thank all the people who have crossed my path.

For God and My Country
Moncton, Canada
Born and Raised in Uganda (Bududa District)
Martha Leah Zesaguli (Nangalama)
BELIEVE! I wept because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet." Ancient Persian saying  I am a Social Justice and Human Rights Activist. Find me on Face Book.  All my opinions are mine and do not reflect on any employer or organisation. 
Mobile +1-506-871-6371

http://nangalama.blogspot.ca/2015/05/never-judge-anyone-until-you-have.html



No comments:

Post a Comment